WeMos D1 Esp-Wroom-02 Motherboard ESP8266 Mini WiFi Development Board Nodemcu Module with 18650 Battery Holder
- The development board integrates the ESP8266 18650 battery. A standard LG 3000mah 18650 battery can run for 17 hours.
- You can call it “WiFi battery”. I am going to make it easier to develop ESP8266 ESP8266 project to add 18650 battery.
- Compatible With nodemcu (NodeMcu Intergrated on board)
- 18650 charging system integration
- Indication LED (green means full of red means · Charging) Charge and work can be done at the same time
- 1 switch control power supply
- 1 SMT connector available for sleep mode
- 1 additional LED programmable (with gpio16 [do])
- 0.5a charge current
- 1A output
- Overcharge protection
- Over discharge protection
- 10 digital pin read / write / interrupt / PWM / I2C / line support (except D0)
- 1 analog input to be careful + –
- If the battery is in the wrong direction, the board will be burned.
- This product does not contain 18650 battery.