UTG4082A Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator
UTG4000A series is a multi-functional signal generator combines with function generator, arbitrary waveform generator, pulse generator, harmonic generator, analog/digital modulator, frequency counter and other functions; It has equal performance dual-channel design, making sample rate up to 500MS/s, maximum arbitrary wave length up to 32Mpts. It has 7GB nonvolatile waveform storage, domestically first optional digital signal generator output module, 8 inches wide screen LCD displays, humanized interface design and reasonable function keyboard layout, which give users a more personalized experience.
Designing, testing, troubleshooting, and repairing of electronic and electroacoustic devices, such as circuit and equipment testing in cellular and wireless systems, broadcasting, television and radio systems; semiconductor component testing etc.
- 500MSa/s sampling rate and 16-bit vertical resolution
- 32Mpts arbitrary/7GB nonvolatile waveform storage
- Modulations available: AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK, BPSK, QPSK, OSK, PWM, SUM, QAM
- 80MHz sine wave output
- 30MHz pulse waveform
- Adjustable rise/fall time
- Two equivalent-performance channels