Spark CNC Controller is a completely buffered USB-controlled CNC breakout board. Supports 4 axes, four inputs, three output relays, analog output 0-10V, and can be powered from 220VAC.
- Supports MACH3.
- USB Type B Interface.
- Operating Voltage: 220ACV.
- AC Line filter is included.
- Maximum step-pulse frequency is 100KHz.
- Supports 4 axes control signals with additional auxiliary signals for X and Y axes.
- Output control signals are TTL compatible (10mA).
- LED indicator for each output signal.
- Supports four external inputs, Home and Limits inputs (NPN proximity sensors or micro switch inputs) in addition to two inputs for emergency stop and probe inputs (dry contact switch).
- All inputs are optoisolated for safety.
- LED indicator for each input.
- Three 5A-rated output relays for Spindle/Chiller, Mist, and Flood.
- All output relay contacts are AC snubbered using 470V varistor and RC circuit.
- LED indicator for each output relay.
- 0-10V analog output (PWM-controlled) for controlling spindle speed.
- All outputs and inputs are brought out via pluggable screw clamp connectors for flexibility.
- Four 3.5mm mounting holes for easy installation.
- 90mm DIN rail mountable.
- Dimension: 162 x 90 x 34 mm.
- Spark CNC Control Card
- USB Cable 1.5m