URETHANE Spray 400mL – Highly Resistant, Protective and Insulating Conformal Coating
- Highly Resistant, Protective, and Insulating Conformal Coating
- URETHANE-CLEAR is a high-quality single component polyurethane lacquer, particularly suitable for the electronic industry
- It protects and insulates PC boards, electrical motors, transformers, electronic equipment and components
- It offers protection from damaging environmental conditions such as humidity, salty corrosive vapours, fungus, thermal and mechanical stress
- URETHANE-CLEAR forms a hard, stable, flexible, non conductive and wear-resistant film with excellent adherence, mainly used as a protection and sealing of printed circuits boards
- It is used as a resistant, protective conformal coating for electric motors, transformers and other equipment and components
- Particularly suitable for preventing damage caused by moisture, corrosion and chemical agents
Protection of printed circuit boards, components, wires, cables, etc. URETHANE CLEAR eliminates or prevents cree page current, corona effects, short circuits or discharges. It is also suitable for corrosion protection of parts subjected to bad atmospheric conditions.
- First clean surface. Shake the can well before first use.
- Apply a uniform layer maintaining a distance of approx. 30 cm. If required, apply a second layer after 24 hours.
- URETHANE CLEAR is dry to permit handling within 120 minutes (curing time may differ depending on conditions).
- After use, turn can upside down and press spray button several times. If spray nozzle gets clogged, clean it using acetone.
- Appearance: Slightly yellowish
- Specific gravity: 0,80 g/cm3
- Drying time: Appr.. 2 hours at 20°C – dry to touch
- In an oven: Appr. 24 hours at 60°C – totally cured
- Temperature range: -40 – 130° C
- Viscosity: 12 s (aerosol) (DIN 3211)
- Protection: Against diluted acids and alkalis humid salty, salty vapors alcohol fungus, thermal and mechanical stress chlorinated solvents
- Surface resistance: 2,5 x 1012 Ω
- Resistivity: 5,1 x 1012 Ω
- Dielectric strength: 82,9 kV/mm
- Size: CAN 400mL