TF-Luna is a single-point ranging Lidar, based on ToF principle. With unique optical and electrical design, it can achieve stable, accurate and highly sensitive range measurement.
- High stability and high sensitivity.
- TF-Luna Detection distance is up to 8m, the blind zone is 0.2m, and distance resolution is 1cm.
- The standard deviation of TF-Luna at 90% reflectivity
- TF-Luna can detect objects with a minimum edge length of 3.5 cm within a detection distance of 1m;
- TF-Luna can detect objects with a minimum edge length of 28 cm within a detection distance of 8m;
Easy to get start, high level of generality
The power supply voltage of TF-Luna is 5V, equipped with UART communication interface, the communication level is 3.3V. TF-Luna is compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other platforms.
- Robot: Robot obstacle avoidance, Robot anti-drop protection
- UAV: UAV obstacle avoidance, UAV altitude setting
- Smart City: Smart toilets, Smart trash bins
- Smart Retail: Smart ad trigger, Smart mirror trigger
- Distance Resolution: 1cm
- Ambient Light Resistance: 70klux
- Detecting Range: 0.2~8m
- Weight: ＜5g
- FoV: 2°
- Supply Voltage: 5V±0.1V
- Data Interface: UART
- Accuracy: ±6cm@(0.2m-3m)