TF Card U Disk MP3 Format Decoder Board MircoUSB Port Amplifier Decoding Audio Player Module 3.7-5.5V
- Superior sound quality with onboard 2Wmonoamplifier (5V power of up to 3W) is directly connected to the speaker (recommendation 4Ω 3Wspeakers) & 3.5mm gold plated headphone jack can connect with headphones or external audio.
- With a micro USB port through the mobile phone data line can use mobile power supply or the USB cable to charge the MP3 battery, also can use 3.7V lithium battery or USB 5V power supply.
- SupportTF Card (mobile phone memory card) and U disk play mode.
- No soldering with speaker terminals for easy wiring.
- Support MP3 format, playing power on automatically. When mp3 is played the red LED flashes.
- Support U disk (tested 32GB), TF Card (tested 16GB) play mode; power on default TF card mode, if the TF card does not exist automatically jump to the U disk mode, and both devices have installed, then you can manually set the play mode. For details please see the key operating instructions below.
- Buttons can be adjusted up and down to control songs, volume up and down, pause or play, mode switching. For details please see the key operating instructions below.
- Press menu button enter the single/all song play mode. The default mode is the all song mode when power up. Pressing the Repeat button can replace the circulating mode.
Key Operating Instructions:
- “Prev / V–” button: “Press” for switching previous song, “long press” for volume down
- “Next/v++” button: “Press” for switching next song, “long press” for volume up.
- “P / P / Mode” button: “Press” for the “Play/Pause” Switch, “long press” for U disk, TF card mode.
- “Repeat” button: “Press” for “single/all song” mode(no long press)
- “Long press” approximate 2S.
- If you use U disk mode, it is recommended 5V power supply, and some U disk does not support 3.7V power supply.
- Power range: 3.7~5.5V
- Product size: 45mm*36mm
- Exquisite double board design, large area of copper, stable and reliable.