SUNKKO® 709A Battery Spot Welder Pulse Spot Welding Machine for 18650 Lithium Batteries Battery Pack Building with Soldering Iron
- This machine is a combination of battery spot welding and circuit board soldering, which makes you work more conveniently.
- Fixed welding head and mobile spot welding pen are combined together in one machine so that the welding will be more flexible.
- Possess the function of 2-18 welding pulses selection, makes the soldering joint more reliable.
- Possess welding current rapid regulator, selecting the current will become quick and efficient.
- The anti-static soldering station which controls the temperature accurately,it is suited for welding any integrated circuit or wiring.
- The removable footswitches can satisfy the requirement of welding position or sophisticated technology.
- The fixed spot-welding head has pressure regulating device which makes the solder connections more reliable.
- Input Voltage: AC 220V
- Power: ≦3.2kw
- Output Voltage: 5V
- Output Current: 50-800A
- 2 Pulses Time: 1-10ms
- 4 Pulses Time: 2-20ms
- 8 Pulses Time: 8-80ms
Fixed Welding Head: 0.05-0.3mm(Stainless steel/iron/nickel)
Welding Pen: 0.05-0.2mm(stainless steel/iron/nickel)
- Model: 709A
- Input Voltage AC 220V
- LxWxH 245mmx140mmx200mm
- Inner Package Size 320mmx180mmx320mm
- Package Size 360mmx220mmx360mm
- Fixed Welding Head: Yes
- Mobile Welding Pen: Yes
- Soldering Iron: Yes
Pulse Spot Welding Parameters
- Output Voltage 5V
- Output Current 50-800A
- 2 Pulses Time 1-10ms
- 4 Pulses Time 2-20ms
- 8 Pulses Time 8-80ms
- Welding Thickness(Fixed Head) 0.05-0.35mm(stainless steel/iron/nickel)
- Welding Thickness(Welding Pen) 0.05-0.2mm(stainless/iron/nickel)
- Soldering Iron Parameters
- Temperature Ranges 150℃-450℃
- Temperature Precision ±5℃
- Heating Time 6-8s to 300℃
- Output Voltage DC 20V
- Power 50w
Be the first to review “SUNKKO 709A Battery Spot Welder Pulse Spot Welding Machine for 18650 Lithium Batteries with Soldering Iron”