Dual-channel digital oscilloscope with 100 MHz bandwidth, 1 GSa/s real-time sample rate, 7″ display and up to 30,000 waveforms/sec capture rate.
RIGOL DS1102Z-E is a high quality dual-channel digital storage oscilloscope. It features a real-time sample rate of up to 1 GSa/s and a bandwidth of 100 MHz. The device provides up to 30 000 wfms/s waveform acquisition rate, and 7-inch color oscilloscope’s LCD provides a bright and clear waveforms display.
RIGOL DS1102Z-E digital oscilloscope is perfect for production tests, field service, research, design and all other applications involving analog/digital circuit tests and troubleshooting, as well as education and training.
- Analog channel bandwidth: 100 MHz.
- 2 analog channels.
- Real-time sample rate up to 1 GSa/s.
- Memory depth up to 24 Mpts.
- Up to 30,000 wfms/s waveform capture rate.
- Up to 60,000 frames hardware real-time waveform recording and playback functions.
- Innovative “UltraVision” technology.
- Various trigger and bus decoding functions.
- Low noise floor, vertical scale range: 1 mV/div to 10 V/div.
- Various interfaces: USB Host&Device, LAN (LXI), AUX.
- Compact size, light weight, easy to use.
- 7 inch WVGA (800×480) TFT LCD, intensity graded color display.
|Real-time Sample Rate||1 GSa/s (single-channel), 500 MSa/s (dual-channel)|
|Memory Depth||standard 24 Mpts (single-channel), 12 Mpts (dual-channel)|
|Waveform Capture Rate||30 000 wfms/s|
|Vertical Sensitivity Range||1 mV/div – 10 V/div|
|Offset Range||1 mV/div to 499 mV/div: ±2 V; 500 mV/div to 10 V/div: ±100 V|
|Vertical Resolution||8 bit|
|Math||A+B, A-B, A×B, A/B, FFT, A&&B, A||B, A^B, !A, Intg, Diff, Sqrt, Lg, Ln, Exp, Abs, Filter|
|Output Voltage||~ 3 V, peak-peak|
|Power||50 W (max.)|
|Power Voltage||100 V-240 V, 45 Hz-440 Hz|
|Temperature Range||Operation: 0°C to +50°C
Non-operation: -40°C to +60°C
|Display||7″ color LCD (800×480)|
|Weight||Without Package 2.9 kg ± 0.2 kg; With Package 3.5 kg ± 0.5 kg|
|Dimensions||313.1 mm × 160.8 mm × 122.4 mm|