Rc absorption snubber circuit module , relay contact protection resistance surge Affordable.
- RC absorption circuit module used on protecting the relay or thyristor because it can avoid damage from inductive electromotive force generated by the inductive load when on or off.
- Preventing electromagnetic interference and increasing the anti-jamming capability of the microcontroller.
- For AC or DC 5 ~ 400V inductive load (less than 1000W), protection relay contacts or thyristor. RC absorption circuit, absorb induced electromotive force that from inductive load.
- With varistor, to prevent excessive fluctuations in voltage or current is too large and resulting in relay contact adhesion.
- To provide anti-interference ability of the circuit.
- Adopt crimp terminals that make wiring become more convenient.
Instructions for use:
This module is suitable for circuits containing inductive loads and switching devices such as relays and thyristors. When used, the two connectors of the module connect to two contacts of the relay or parallel with the thyristor, to avoid induced electromotive force damage the relay or thyristor.
Dimensions: 3.1 x 1.3 cm