PWM to Voltage Converter Module, 0% -100% to 0-10V Converter for PLC MCU, Digital to Analog Signal, Adjustable Power Module
The LC-LM358-PWM2V PWM transfer voltage module converts PWM digital signals to 0-10V analog signals.
It can be used as a signal interface switch for PLC or other industrial control boards. The output voltage is regulated by adjusting the duty ratio of the PWM. The modules are small and easy to use in different places.
- MCU integrated technology
- Easy to operate, tuned with potentiometer
- Selects the PWM signal input level range across the short circuit
- The module is smaller, easier to carry, and use
- Working voltage: DC 12V-30V; (> 100 mA)
- PWM receiver frequency: 1KHZ-3KHZ
- PWM signal input level range:
- The maximum level from 4.5V to 10V. The short cap is installed at 5V. This level is used for a normal controller or for a 5V MCU
- The maximum level from 12V to 24V, so it is inserted in 24V. The short cap is installed in 24V. This level is used for a normal PLC controller
- Conversion range: 0% -100% PWM at 0-10V
- Allowed error: 5%
- VCC: DC 12V-30V
- GND: Ground
- PWM: Positive PWM input signal
- GND: Negative input signal
- VOUT: Output voltage 0-10V
- GND: Earth output voltage
- After power on, no input signal, the output is 0V, so only the input can go out.
- The first time the power is on, it is best to do a calibration debugging: input a 50% duty ratio signal to PWM / GND and adjust the relative amplitude short cap. The frequency is 1KHZ-3KHZ, output measured and GND with a multimeter and it will show 5V. Adjust the potentiometer to make sure it shows 5.00V on the multimeter. This will calibrate the pulse signal to this module.
- When the frequency changes, the correspondences can be compensated and must be calibrated again.
- The output voltage can be adjusted by adjusting the duty ratio.
- Accuracy can be controlled by adjusting the potentiometer.