Blue Pill development board is based on STM32F103C8T6 32-bit Cortex-M3 RISC ARM core. This module contains the essential components and circuits to build your own ARM-based system. Blue Pill project kit is a versatile kit for easy soldering components on a test board and building fast projects based on Blue Pill development board. Double layer PCB is used to enable components soldering on either face.
- Project Kit can be powered from any general DC adaptor 9-12V thanks to on-board 5V regulator.
- On-board reverse polarity protection. All Blue Pill pin headers are exposed to screw clamp terminals for easy access.
- Large size work area 144 horizontal lines X 5 points, 36 X 3 vertical 5V lines, 36 X 3 vertical GND lines, 36 lines X 2 points (Blue pill pins in addition to power rails GND, 5V, VIN).
- Project Kit provides a CR2032 socket for 3V battery (no battery included).
- Dimensions: 185X108X20 mm
Be the first to review “Project Working Area for ARM STM32F103C Blue Pill”