PLASTIC Spray 400mL – Transparent Protective Conformal Coating For PCB Boards and Electronic Components
- Transparent Protective Conformal Coating for PC Boards and Electronic Components
- PLASTIC is based on an acrylic resin particularly suitable for the electronic industry
- It forms a shiny, flexible and protective film that is resistant to acids, salt, fungus, corrosive vapors, thermal stress, mechanical abuse, alkalis, alcohols, moisture and tough environmental conditions
- It retains its effectiveness within a wide range of temperatures form -70° C to +120° C
- The lacquer adheres to various materials such as metal, plastic, wood, cardboard, glass etc.
- PLASTIC does not drip and permits soldering through its own layer. PLASTIC contains an UV indicator for quality control.
- PLASTIC meets MIL-1-460580 “Type Acrylic Resin”
Protection of printed circuit boards, components, wires, cables etc. Elimination or prevention of creepage current, corona effects, short circuits and discharges. Corrosion protection of parts subjected to bad atmospheric conditions. Waterproofing of various materials such as cardboard, wood, leather etc.
Surface to be treated has to be free of greases, oil, wax etc. Spray on the whole surface of parts to be treated, maintaining a distance of approximately 30 cm, otherwise the layer applied will flow. Should the spray nozzle get clogged, clean it using a thinner, acetone or turpentine.
- Color: Transparent
- Odor: Solvent
- Specific gravity (20° C): 0,88g/cm3
- Drying time at room conditions: 25 min dry to touch 48 hours totally cured
- Drying time هn an oven: first 10-15 minutes at room temp then 2-4 hours at 60-70° C
- Necessary coat thickness: 20 – 50μm
- Coverage: 5 – 8m2/ 400ml can
- Temperature resistance: -70 up to +120° C
- Viscosity: 12 s (DIN 53211)
- Resistance: To acids, salt, corrosive vapors, thermal stress, alkalis, moisture
- Surface resistance: 5 x 1014 W
- Contact resistance: 1014 W
- Dielectric strength: 21 kV/mm
- Leakage current resistance (CTI): > 600 W
- Size: CAN 400mL
Be the first to review “PLASTIC 400mL ECS – MADE IN GERMANY”