Nextion is a seamless Human Machine Interface (HMI) solution that provides a control and visualization interface between a human and a process, machine, application or appliance. Nextion is mainly applied to Internet of thing (IoT) or consumer electronics field. It is the best solution to replace the traditional LCD and LED Nixie tube.
Nextion includes a hardware part (a series of TFT boards) and a software part (the Nextion editor). The Nextion TFT board uses only one serial port to communicate. It lets users avoid the hassle of wiring. We noticed that most engineers spend much time in application development but get unsatisfactory results. As a solution to this situation, Nextion editor has mass components such as button, text, progress bar, slider, instrument panel etc. to enrich the interface design. Furthermore, the drag-and-drop function ensures that users spend less time in programming, which will reduce 99% of their development workloads. With the help of this WYSIWYG editor, designing a GUI is a piece of cake.
It’s easy to adapt Nextion family HMI to existing projects. Users just need to provide it a UART.
Nextion 7.0” HMI TFT Screen Display Module with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel For Arduino DIY NX8048T070 800×480 is a powerful 7.0” HMI, which is member of Nextion family. Features include: a 7.0″ TFT 800×480 resistive touch screen display, 16M Flash, 2KByte RAM, 65k colors.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, Pi 2, Pi 3, Arduino
- 800 x 480 Resolution
- RGB 65K true to life colours
- TFT Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel
- 4 pin TTL serial interface
- 16M Flash memory for User Application Code and Data
- On board micro-SD card slot for firmware upgradation
- Visual Area: 154.08mm(L)×85.92mm(W)
- Adjustable Brightness: 0~230 nit, the interval of adjustment is 1%
- Recommended Power Supply: 5V, 2A, DC
Be the first to review “Nextion 7″ Display NX8048T070 Touch Screen UART HMI LCD Module 800 x 480”