MQ-137 Ammonia Detection Sensor NH3 Gas Sensor Module
- Main chip: LM393, NH3 gas sensor probe
- Working voltage: DC 5V
- Module size: 35 x 30 x 22mm
- Application: for harmful gas detection device used in home and environment, suitable for ammonia vapor detection
Ammonia Detection Sensor NH3 Gas
- With signal output indicator light
- Dual signal output (analog output and TTL level output)
- TTL output effective signal is low level; (the signal light is on when the output is low level, and can be connected to the MCU IO port)
- The analog output increases as the concentration increases, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage
- It has high sensitivity and selectivity to ammonia.
- It has a long service life and reliable stability.
- Fast response and recovery characteristics.
- With mounting holes, convenient for fixed installation.
- The probe can be plugged and unplugged to facilitate testing.