This Item can be considered as a Linear Actuator.
This DC gear motor has an integrated M3*20mm threaded rod as its output shaft, turn it into a linear actuator. 6V rated voltage, the no-load speed could arrive 98RPM, equivalent to 1.1mm/s. The brass faceplate has two mounting holes threaded for M1.6 screws (1.6mm diameter, 0.35mm thread pitch), or you can use the mounting bracket or extended mounting bracket, which are specifically designed to securely mount the gear motor while enclosing the exposed gears.
- Reduction ratio: 1:150
- Standard operating voltage: 6V
- No-load current: 24±10% mA (Max)
- No-load speed: 98±10% r/min
- Load current: 185±10% mA (Max)
- Load speed: 60±10% r/min
- Load: 550g*cm
- Stall current: 420 ± 10% mA (Max)
- Locking torque: 1000g*cm
- Single weight: about 10g
- Mechanical noise: ≤50dB (measured at about 10cm from the gearbox)