- Carbon dioxide sensor module (with analog signal output, TTL level signals, temperature compensated output)
- Size: 32mm X22mm X30mm L * W * H
- The main chip: LM393, carbon dioxide gas sensing probe
- Working voltage: DC 6V
- Dual signal output (Analog output, and TTL level output).
- TTL output valid signal is low. (Low-level signal when the output light can be directly connected to the microcontroller)
- Analog output (0 ~ 2V/0-4V) voltage output selectable default hair 0-2V.
- Carbon dioxide has a high sensitivity and good selectivity.
- With a long life and reliable stability.
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics.
- The probe can plug design for easy testing.
CO detection device for the family, the environment. Suitable for detecting the concentration of carbon dioxide, carbon dioxide gas sensors tested concentration range: 0 to 10000 ppm
- Air Quality Control
- Ferment Process Control
- Room Temperature CO2 concentration Detection