MCP23017 I2C Interface 16bit I/O Extension Module
- This module is the 16 way IO extension module of the 12C interface and built in the MCP23017 chip of MicroChip.
- The function of the chip is complete. Each IO can be arbitrarily configured as input or output, and a pull-up resistor can be set, and the interrupt function can be enabled for the IO configured as input. The IO interface has a strong driving capacity, and the current and current can reach 25mA.
- MCP23017 is a high-speed IIC interface. It supports the IIC frequency of 100KHz, 400KHz and 1.7MHz. The chip has 3 address pins, which can be set up for 8 different addresses. So 8 modules can be connected through two IIC buses to achieve up to 128 IO extensions.
- This module is flexible in configuration and strong in driving ability. There are many parallel connections.
- Operating voltage: 3.0V-5.5V
- Drive chip: MCP23017
- Number of IO: 16 (input, output, interruption)
- Drive power supply: 25mA1
- 12C frequency: 100KHz, 400KHz, 1..7MHz
- Working temperature: -40 Celsius -125 Celsius
- Chip level: Industrial grade
- Parallel multiple: Up to 8
- Module size: 65mm x 19mm