TP5100 2A Lithium Ion 18650 Battery Charger Module
TP5100 2A Single and Double Lithium Battery Charger Module are a double output level (4.2v and 8.4v) charger, charging 4. 2V lithium battery 2A (maximum charging current) rechargeable lithium plate management For Arduino, which is based on TP5100 switch buck rechargeable lithium battery chip. The TP5100 is a tiny step-down and stand-alone 400kHz switching chip, so it is very suitable for portable devices. TP5100 chip has some built-in protection circuits to protect it against input Overcurrent failures, Undervoltage failures, over-temperature failures, short circuit failures, and reverse battery faults.
This board can be supplied with a wide range of 5V-18V power supply, producing two stable 8.4V or 4.2V charging voltages with 0.1A up to 2A current. This is a 4.2V charger as a default, for changing to 8.4V, two soldered pad on the edge of the board, named “set” must be shorted.
This charger can charge 1 to 4 cell Li-Ion (Li+) /Li-Polymer, NiMH/NiCd, lead-acid and rechargeable batteries of other chemistries in various sizes. It has an LED indicator which is red flashing while charging and changes to a blue color when the battery gets a full charge.
- Input voltage: 5V~15V DC
- Charge status: full and unloaded blue lights, charging red
- Double 8.4v / 4.2v lithium rechargeable single
- Programmable charge current. 0. 1A-2A
- Programmable steady precharge current 10% -100%
- Wide operating voltage, maximum reaches I8V
- Red and green LED charging status indicator
- Chip temperature protection, overcurrent protection, under voltage protection
- Battery temperature protection, reverse battery shutdown, short circuit protection
- Switching frequency 400Khz, usable inductance 20uH and more
- PWR_ON Power battery for switching control
- Size: 25mm x 17mm x 5mm (LxWxH)