Double H driver module uses ST L298N dual full-bridge driver, an integrated monolithic circuit in a 15- lead Multiwatt and PowerSO20 packages. It is a high voltage, high current dual full-bridge driver designed to accept standard TTL logic levels and drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and stepping motors. Two enable inputs are provided to enable or disable the device independently of the input signals. The emitters of the lower transistors of each bridge are connected together and the corresponding external terminal can be used for the connection of an external sensing resistor. An additional supply input is provided so that the logic works at a lower voltage.
- Driver: L298N
- Driver power supply: +5V~+46V
- Driver Io: 2A
- Logic power output Vss: +5~+7V (internal supply +5V)
- Logic current: 0~36mA
- Controlling level: Low -0.3V~1.5V, high: 2.3V~Vss
- Enable signal level: Low -0.3V~1.5V, high: 2.3V~Vss
- Max power: 25W (Temperature 75 cesus)
- Working temperature: -25C~+130C
- Dimension: 60mm*54mm
- Driver weight: ~48g
- Other extensions: current probe, controlling direction indicator, pull-up resistor switch, logic part power supply.