User Manual & Codes : (Click Here)
Arduino platform is one of the most popular solutions dedicated to beginners in electronics in the world. It integrates popular AVR microcontrollers and provides beginners-friendly programming language (based on C / C++) into a coherent and easy-to-use tool with a large number of applications.
The Arduino Uno board is a microcontroller board based on the Atmega328 microcontroller. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller. simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with AC-to-DC adapter to get started.
Uno Kit features:
- Power supply unit
Uno kit can be powered from DC wall wart adapter (9-15V)/1A
1) Arduino Uno board (ATMEGA328)
2) 14 Digital I/O pins (of which 6 pins can be used as PWM outputs)
3) 6 Analog inputs
4) 16 MHz crystal oscillator
5) USB connection
6) DC Power jack
7) ICSP header
8) Reset button
1) 80 characters LCD (4X20) with backlight.
2) 2 Digits (common anode) 7 segment display with BCD decoder 7447.
- Input switches
6 switches keypad with pull up resistors.
- Serial Communication
1. UART Communication
a) TTL (Full-duplex) female pin header.
b) RS232 (MAX232) (Full-duplex) standard DB9 female socket and pin header.
c) RS485 (MAX487) (Half-duplex) screw terminal.
a) DS3231 high precision RTC (Real Time Clock) with a backup battery.
b) AT24C08 Serial EEPROM (1KB).
- Analog Inputs and sensors
1) One adjustable analog input using a high precision multi-turn potentiometer.
2) Temperature sensor LM35 (0oC – 150oC) (0V – 1500mV).
3) Light Dependent Resistor LDR with adjustable sensitivity.
1. Wi-Fi module (ESP-01) with reset switch and LED indicators for IO0 and IO2 ports.
2. Bluetooth module socket with mode switch.
3. IR (Infrared Receiver) sensor VS1838.
1. Two output relays (10A) both normally open and normally closed are available with a status LED indicator.
2. General-purpose indicator LEDs ( Red, Green, and Blue).
3. Output buzzer.
- Motor driver
DC motor control (speed and direction) up to 4A with CW/CCW direction status LED Indicator.
- On-board connections
All Arduino pins are brought out via a female pin header for direct port connecting or plugging an Arduino Uno shield.