User Manual & Codes : (Click Here)
Arduino platform is one of the most popular solutions dedicated to beginners in electronics in the world. It integrates popular AVR microcontrollers and provides beginners-friendly programming language (based on C / C++) into a coherent and easy-to-use tool with a large number of applications.
The Arduino Uno board is a microcontroller board based on the Atmega328 microcontroller. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller. simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with AC-to-DC adapter to get started.
Uno Kit features:
- Power supply unit
Uno kit can be powered from DC wall wart adapter (9-15V)/1A
1) Arduino Uno board (ATMEGA328)
2) 14 Digital I/O pins (of which 6 pins can be used as PWM outputs)
3) 6 Analog inputs
4) 16 MHz crystal oscillator
5) USB connection
6) DC Power jack
7) ICSP header
8) Reset button
1) 80 characters LCD (4X20) with backlight.
2) 2 Digits (common anode) 7 segment display with BCD decoder 7447.
- Input switches
6 switches keypad with pull up resistors.
- Serial Communication
1. UART Communication
a) TTL (Full-duplex) female pin header.
b) RS232 (MAX232) (Full-duplex) standard DB9 female socket and pin header.
c) RS485 (MAX487) (Half-duplex) screw terminal.
a) DS3231 high precision RTC (Real Time Clock) with a backup battery.
b) AT24C08 Serial EEPROM (1KB).
- Analog Inputs and sensors
1) One adjustable analog input using a high precision multi-turn potentiometer.
2) Temperature sensor LM35 (0oC – 150oC) (0V – 1500mV).
3) Light Dependent Resistor LDR with adjustable sensitivity.
1. Wi-Fi module (ESP-01) with reset switch and LED indicators for IO0 and IO2 ports.
2. Bluetooth module socket with mode switch (Bluetooth Module not included – buy one from here).
3. IR (Infrared Receiver) sensor VS1838.
1. Two output relays (10A) both normally open and normally closed are available with a status LED indicator.
2. General-purpose indicator LEDs ( Red, Green, and Blue).
3. Output buzzer.
- Motor driver
DC motor control (speed and direction) up to 4A with CW/CCW direction status LED Indicator.
- On-board connections
All Arduino pins are brought out via a female pin header for direct port connecting or plugging an Arduino Uno shield.