- Main chip: LM393, with polar microphone
- Working voltage: DC 4~6 V
- Signal output indicator.
- Single way signal output.
- Output signal is low level.
- When there is a sound, output low level, signal light is on.
- Can be used for voice activated lights, with light sensors to make a sound and light alarm, and in the place for voice control, voice detection.
For Arduino Connection:
- Connect +5V to +5V on Arduino.
- Connect GND to GND on Arduino.
- Connect OUT to digital pin 2.
- Download the Code (Click Here)