This programmer work on Windows XP , 7 , 8 , 8.1 & 10 (32 & 64)
NOTE: USB Cable not included (Buy Cable).
PICKIT2 is a family of programmers for PIC microcontrollers developed by Microchip Technology.PICKIT2 is a low-cost development tool with an easy to use interface for programming and debugging Microchip’s Flash microcontrollers families. The full featured Windows® programming interface supports baseline (PIC10F, PIC12F5xx, PIC16F5xx), midrange (PIC12F6xx, PIC16F), PIC18F, PIC24, dsPIC30, dsPIC33, and PIC32 families of 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, and many Microchip Serial EEPROM products. With Microchip’s powerful MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE) the PICKIT2 enables in-circuit debugging on most PIC microcontrollers. In-Circuit-Debugging runs, halts and single steps the program while the PIC microcontroller is embedded in the application. When halted at a break point, the file registers can be examined and modified.
PICKIT2 uses an internal PIC18F2550 with Full Speed USB and allows the user to program and debug most of the 8, 16 bit MCUs, 24H, 32Bit and DSP PIC microcontrollers. PICKIT2 is open to the public, including its hardware schematic, firmware and application programs.
- Support almost all PIC microcontrollers.
- No need for external power supply. Just USB connector.
- Auto device detection.
- Self-updating firmware. No need for other programmer.
- Built-in ZIF socket for 10F, 12F, 16F, 18F family beside the ICSP programming socket for all devices.
- Built-in 3.3V supply for programming 3.3V devices.
- Red LED indicator for power
- LED indicator for activity.
- USB-B connector for type B cable which is cheap and easy available.
- Board is mounted on 3mm thickness acrylic base.
- Dimensions 140 X 65 X 25 mm.
Download the Software & Driver (Click Here)