BTS7960B H-bridge 43A high-power motor driverModule (For Single Motor). This driver uses Infineon chips BTS7960 composed of high-power drive full H-bridge driver module with thermal over-current protection.
Double BTS7960 H-bridge driver circuit, with a strong drive and braking, effectively isolating the microcontroller and motor driver! High-current 43A
- Double BTS7960 large current (43 A) H bridge driver.
- 5V isolate with MCU, and effectively protect MCU.
- 5V power indicator on board.
- Input supply voltage 5.5V to 27V.
- Voltage indication of motor driver output end.
- Built in heat sink.
- Just need four lines from MCU to driver module (GND. 5V. PWM1. PWM2).
- Able to reverse the motor forward, two PWM input frequency up to 25kHZ.
- Two heat flow passing through an error signal output.
- Isolated chip 5V power supply (can be shared with the MCU 5V), can also use the on-board 5V supply.
- DC motor driver
- 4WD high-power mobile robot platform
- Combat robots
- Electric fans