DIY Kit Blue LED Electronic Clock Microcontroller Digital Clock Time Thermometer
This is a quite fantastic DIY electronic clock. Based on micro controller, IC board and some electronic components, you can easily assemble and solder it quickly. With digital tube, you can watch time clearly no matter day time or at night. It is suitable for DIY enthusiasts, school training lessons etc.
- With written program, you can use it directly.
- Based on micro controller, precise timekeeping and mini in size.
- Easy to set & adjust hour, minute, second ,date, week and hourly chime.
- Can be used as thermometer to test and display temperature per 30sec.
- Light control, the clock will automatically be brighter during the day than the night. With transparent case, components can be well protected and the clock looks stylish.
- Perfect for electronic DIY enthusiasts, school training lessons etc.
- It can work when blackout with a 3V lithium battery.(not included)
- You need to solder it yourself.
- Since its working voltage is DC 5V, thus can be powered through phone charger with a USB wire.
- For more specific function and application method, please read our English user manual.
- Color Blue
- Display 4-digit LED
- Digit dimension: 1 inch
- Power Supply 3V CR1220 Button Battery (not included)
- Working Voltage DC 5V
- Working Current 40mA
- Case material: Crystal case
- Kit Weight 82g
- PCB Dimension: 98 x 35 x 1.6 mm (L x W x H)
- Case dimension: 105 x 46 x 29 mm (L x H x D)
- 1 x DIY Clock Kit
- 1 x Plastic Case
- Instruction Manual