FEPSV4 kit is an AVR development board that is simple designed particularly for students, beginners and recent graduated engineers to provide easy developing of AVR microcontroller projects. FEPSV4 supports all 40DIP AVR microcontroller chips. All microcontroller I/O pins are brought out via pin header and screw clamp connector allow flexibility for direct port accessing, while provides the most common primary devices and circuits, such as LCD, 7SEG, KEYPAD, analog voltage, serial interface , and more. Thus, it saves most of the wasted time and efforts in hardware design and test, hence, the developer can focus his efforts to software development. FEPSV4 kit also includes ICSP circuit. This circuit make the programming of chip is so easy, because you don't need to plug the chip out during programming.
FEPSV4 kit includes standard breadboard for other circuit extensions.
- Power supply unit.
- Microcontroller unit with reset circuit and pluggable crystal oscillator.
- 4X4 matrix keypad unit.
- Output unit involves four output LEDs, two output relays and one output buzzer.
- Multiplexed two digits 7 segments display unit.
- 2X16 LCD display unit.
- 128X64 graphical LCD (optional).
- Analog unit involved variable analog input using high accuracy multi-turn resistor
- Temperature sensor LM35dz.
- Serial EEPROM unit includes two memory chips (24C08).
- Real time clock (RTC) unit with backup battery.
- ICSP and virtual COM port via USB.
- All microcontroller I/O pins are brought out via pin header and screw clamp connector.