GY-906 MLX90614ESF -BCC Contactless Temperature Sensor Module is an infrared thermometer for use with Arduino or any microcontroller that can communicate with it through its I2C interface.
This is an infrared thermometer designed for non-contact temperature sensing. An internal 17-bit ADC and a powerful DSP contribute to the MLX90614’s high accuracy and resolution. It has a huge number of applications including body temperature measurement and movement detection. The sensor has a field of view of 35 degrees and returns the average temperature value of all objects within this field of view.
Note: This sensor comes with a breakout board with all of the components needed for operation and two types of pins.
- Input Voltage (Vdc): 3.3
- Communication: I2C interface
- Sensing Range: 4 CM -10 cm
- Field of View: 35°
- Sensor Temperature: -40 to +85°C
- Size: 16 x 10 x 12 mm
- High precision non-contact temperature measurements
- Thermal Comfort sensor for Mobile Air Conditioning control system
- The temperature sensing element for residential, commercial and industrial building air conditioning Windshield defogging
- Automotive blind angle detection
- Industrial temperature control of moving parts
- Temperature control in printers and copiers
- Home appliances with temperature control
- Livestock monitoring
- Movement detection
- Thermal relay/alert
- Body temperature measurement
- Data check
- Small size, low cost.
- Mounted on a breakout board with two types of pins.
- 10k Pull-up resistors for the I2C interface with optional solder jumpers.
- Easy to integrate
- Factory calibrated in a wide temperature range
- Single and dual-zone versions
- SMBus compatible digital interface
- Customizable PWM output for continuous reading
- High accuracy of +/- 0.2°C over the wide temperature range
- Sleep mode for reduced power consumption