Manufacturer Brand : DFRobot
This scanning module reads barcodes or 2D codes with a scan speed of 15m/min. With small size and high-efficiency recognition, it is easy to be integrated into various industrial equipment and applications.
The module is equipped with a 0.3megapixel camera and auxiliary lights, white light illumination, and red light focusing, which makes it able to effectively identify codes in low-light environments.
The module automatically senses and scans, identifies the surrounding environment. Once being auto-triggered, it quickly recognizes and reads code. The scanner also has TTL-232 and USB two communication interfaces for more actual scenarios.
It uses CMOS image recognition and core decoding algorithms to quickly recognize various barcodes and QR codes. Plug and play, no need to install drivers. The module is compatible with many mainstream operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Android, and Mac.
- Small size
- High-efficiency recognition
- Automatically senses and scans
- Mobile payment
- Access control
- Self-service shopping
- Sensor: 640*480 CMOS
- Illumination: White LED
- Focus: Red LED
- Support 1D code types: EAN, UPC, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, UCC/EAN 128, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5,
- ITF-6, ITF-14, ISBN, ISSN, MSI-Plessey, GS1 Databar, Code 11, Industrial 25, Standard 25, Plessey, Matrix 2 of 5
- Support 2D code types: QR Code, Micro QR, Data Matrix, PDF417, Mrico PDF417, Aztec
- Reading Accuracy: ≥4mil
- Reading Depth of Field: EAN-13: 50mm- 200mm (13mil); Code39: 40mm 90mm (5mil 10 bytes); QR Code: 25mm- 200mm (20mil 16 bytes); Data Marix: 50mm- 90mm (10mil 20 bytes) ); PDF 417: 30mm- 120mm (6. 67mil 7 bytes)
- Scanning Angle: rotation angle 360°, elevation angle ±55°, deflection angle ±55°
- Field of View: 47° (horizontal), 36° (vertical)
- Contrast: ≥25%
- Communication Interface: TTL-232, USB (HID-KBW, virtual serial port)
- Size: 48.5*27.5*14mm/1.91*1.08*0.55 inch
- Working Voltage: DC 5V
- Working Current: 180mA
- Standby Current: USB: 50mA; TTL: 10mA
- Ambient Light: 0~100000lux
- Working Temperature: -20℃~50℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃
- Working Humidity: 5%~95% (non-condensing)