FNIRSI DSO-TC3 combines a digital oscilloscope, electronic component tester, signal generator, continuity test, voltage test, temperature and humidity measurement, infrared decoding and other functions that are skillfully integrated.
It is equipped with a 2.4-inch color TFT display, a built-in rechargeable lithium battery, bringing users stronger and more practical functions with good portability.
- 3 In 1 Function: This product integrates digital oscilloscope, transistor tester and signal generator functions into one machine.
- Digital Oscilloscope Function: With the real-time sampling rate of 10MS/s and bandwidth of 500Khz. Support maximum measurement of 400V voltage signal. With complete trigger function (automatic, single, regular). Equipped with an efficient button AUTO.
- Transistor Tester Function: Automatically identify and measure various transistors, including NPN and PNP triode, N-channel and P-channel metal oxide-semiconductor field effect transistor, JFET, diodes, double diodes, thyristors,as well as resistors, inductors, capacitors, field-effect transistor, etc. passive component. Auto-detect pin definitions.
- Signal Generator Function: 6 kinds of signal waveforms: sinewave, pulsewave, trianglewave, rampwave, direct current. 1-100KHz adjustable output frequency. 3.3V adjustable output voltage. 0-100% adjustable output duty ratio.
- Tool Box Function: Automatically analyze specific Protocol infrared code. Other function modes: including circuit continuity test, 0-40V input voltage measurement, PWM output, 0-32V diode measurement, temperature and humidity sensors measurement, etc.
- 2.4inch Digital TFT Display: TFT color screen, high resolution display with LED backlight, with bright colors and high contrast.
- High Accuracy: Infrared decoding design, quick response, accurate capture of highly sensitive response signal, fast and accurate measurement with small error.
- Rich and Powerful Features: One button for automatic adjustment, support for free switch, support intelligent fire preventions.
- Long Endurance: Built-in 1500mAh high-capacity rechargeable polymer lithium battery, long lasting lifespan, Type-C interface, continuous power supplys without isolation transformer, safer to use.
- Folding Bracket: Comes with invisible bracket, integrated folding, stable placement, free your hands, does not occupy too much space.
- Wide Applications: Suitable for mcu debugging, car repairing, home appliance repairing, DIY electronic competition, power-supply debugging, inverter, etc.
- Display: 2.4 inches TFT color screen
- Battery: Built-in 1500mah rechargeable lithium battery (included)
- Charging interface: USB Type-C, +5V
- Digital Oscilloscope: 10MSa/s
- Real-time sample rate: 500Khz
- Analog Bandwidth: 1ΜΩ
- Input resistance: Alternating Current/Direct Current
- Coupling method: 400V
- Test voltage ranges: 10mV-10V
- Vertical Sensitivity (x1): 1us-10s
- Horizontal time base ranges:
- Trigger mode: Auto / Normal / Single
- Trigger type: Rising edges / Falling edges
- Waveform Freeze: Yes
- Automatic measurement: Yes
- Transistor Tester:
- Capacitor: 25pF~100mF
- Resistor: 0.01Ω ~ 50ΜΩ
- Inductor: 10uH~1000uH
- Battery: 0.1~4.5V
- Input voltage: 0~40V
- DS18B20: 0-85℃
- DHT1: 0-60°C/5-95%
- Signal Generator:
- Sinewave: 1-10KHz/0-3.3V/50%
- SQW: 1-100KHz/3.3V/50%
- Pulsewave: 1-100KHz/3.3V/0-100%
- Trianglewave: 1-10KHz/0-3.3V/50%
- Ramp: 1-10KHz/0-3.3V/0-100%
- Direct current: 0-3.3V
Packing List (Upgraded):
- 1 * 3in1 Digital Oscilloscope
- 1 * Adaptor
- 1 * Probe
- 1 * High Pressure Probe
- 3 * Test Hook
- 1 * Type-C Cable
- 1 * Manual