FNIRSI-TC2 ingeniously integrates digital oscilloscope, electronic component tester, PWM signal generator and other functions into one. Equipped with large-size color dot matrix TFT display.Built-in rechargeable lithium battery. Bring more practical functions to users with a small size, Also has good portability.
FNIRSI-TC2 has various working modes such as oscilloscope and component tester. Each time you click the power button, it will enter the mode selection interface. Press the “Up” and “Down” keys of the direction keys to select, Select “Mos Test” item, and press “OK” key to enter component tester mode; Select the “Oscilloscope” item, and press “OK” key to enter the oscilloscope mode.
“Mos Test” mode can test various types of transistors, and can identify device type, pin polarity, hFE, turn-on voltage, junction capacitance; can test capacitance, resistance, inductance components, etc.
FNIRSI DSO-TC2 Equipment Parameters:
- Display: 2.4 inch TFT color screen, LED backlight
- Powered by: 1500mAh rechargeable lithium battery
- Charging: USB Type-C, +5V
- Size: 79 x 31 x 103mm (L x W x H)
- Bracket: Hidden Support fram
Specifications Of Oscilloscope Mode:
- With a complete trigger function (Single, Normal, Automatic), it can be used freely for both periodic analog signals and aperiodic digital signals
- Real-time sample rate: 2.5MS/S
- Analog bandwidth: 0〜200kHz
- Input resistance: 1MΩ
- Coupling: AC/DC
- Test voltage range: 1:1 probe: 80Vpp (±40V) , 10:1 probe: 800Vpp (±400V)
- Vertical sensitivity: 10mV/Div 〜10V/Div (in 1-2-5 increments)
- Vertical displacement: Adjustable, with indication
- Horizontal time base range: 10us/Div 〜500s/Div (in 1-2-5 increments)
- Trigger mode: Automatic, Regular and Single
- Trigger type: Rising edge, falling edge
- Trigger level: Adjustable, with indication
- Waveform freeze: Yes (HOLD function)
- Automatic measurement: Maximum, minimum, average, rms, peak-to-peak, frequency, period, duty cycle
- PWM output: FRQ: 0〜80KHz, Duty cycle: 0~100%, Amplitude: 5.0V
Technical Parameters Of Transistor:
This instrument can automatically identify and measure various transistors. Including NPN and PNP transistors, N-channel and P-channel field effect transistors, junction field effect transistors, diodes, double diodes, thyristors, etc., and passive components such as resistors, inductors, capacitors, etc.
Automatic detection of pin definitions
It can automatically parse the infrared code of the NEC protocol
Other functional modes: include circuit continuity test, 0~16V input voltage measurement, PWM output, 0~24V Zener diode measurement, DS18B20 temperature sensor measurement, DHT11 temperature and humidity sensor measurement, etc.
- 1 x DSO-TC2 tester
- 1 x Type-C cable
- 1 x Test book
- 1 x Regular probe
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x P6100 high-power probe