- By detecting the electromyography (EMG), measuring muscle activity has traditionally been used in medical research
- Sensor will measure filtering, rectifying electrical activity of the muscle output 0-Vs volts, the output size to take depending on the amount of muscle activity is selected.
- Easy to use controller detects muscle activity
- Small size, easy to use.
- Compatible with breadboard
- Power supply voltage: normally ±9V dual power supply, the minimum voltage is ±3.5V
Be the first to review “EMG Module – Muscle Signal Sensor Kit”