Dual Micro USB 3.7V to 5V 2A Boost Mobile Power Bank DIY 18650 Lithium Battery Charger
- LED lights show the power, non-working state of intelligent automatic shutdown;
- Dual USB output.
- Built-in lithium battery protection IC, over-current, over-voltage, under-voltage protection.
- 18650 Lithium li-ion battery dual micro usb booster board parameter.
- Input port: MicroUSB.
- Input requirements: 5V constant voltage power supply can be done to charge the input power supply, the most matching charger for 5V1A above (Mobile Charger)
- Output port: USB
- Output parameters: 5V1A/5V2A
- Size : 8 X 32 X 69 mm (H*W*L)
Requirements for rechargeable batteries:
- Batteries Can be used with module: 18650 battery, cell phone battery, flat battery, MP3 battery, etc. 3.7V-4.2V polymer lithium battery can be single section (chip) power supply, can also be multi-section (chip) parallel power supply (not in series, not in series ). (Note: increase the capacity in parallel, the series is to increase the voltage, can only be used in parallel!)
- Can be parallel 2-6 18650 battery.
- Batteries Can not be used with module: dry batteries, batteries, 1.2V rechargeable batteries, nickel-metal hydride batteries, 3.2V lithium iron polymer lithium batteries.
18650 Lithium li-ion battery dual micro usb booster board installation should pay attention to the following point
- The battery should be in parallel, the voltage between 3.2-4.2V to work, 18650 flat and polymer batteries can be.
- The battery is connected to the motherboard B + negative access B-, installed anti-burning motherboard;
- The old and new batteries, models, inconsistent battery brand can not be mixed.