DIY Calculator Counter Kit with Acrylic Case LCD Display Multi-purpose Electronic Calculator Counter Electronics Computing.
With this DIY calculator counter kit, you can make a colorful LCD calculator counter by yourself. This electronic calculator is displayed with LCD1602, which is very nice and cool, also with practical function. It’s especially suitable for electronics DIY enthusiasts. This calculator plays a big role for common arithmetic operation and electronic computing, such as calculation of color ring resistance, calculation of LED current-limiting resistance and the conversion of hexadecimal number.
- Great DIY calculator counter kit for electronic enthusiasts, easy to install.
- A great DIY toy for electronics enthusiasts and DIY enthusiasts.
- Blue LCD display with auto power-off function in 30 seconds.
- Specially designed to calculate all kinds of math calculations and use for electronics researchers.
- 2 CR2030 button batteries for power supply, convenient and quick for use.
- With acrylic housing, components can be well protected and the LCD calculator counter looks stylish.
- Decimal arithmetic operation with a decimal point and negative numbers calculations.
- Calculation of 4 ring resistance or 5 ring resistance.
- The calculation of LED diode current-limiting resistance.
- Decimal number – hexadecimal number conversion and hexadecimal number – decimal number conversion.
- Square root calculation.
- Material: Acrylic Board + PCB Board + Electronic Components
- Power Supply: 2 x 3V CR2030 Button Battery (NOT Included) Buy from Here
- Auto Power off: In 30s without Operation
- PCB Board Size: 120 * 68mm
- Finished Product Size: 131 * 91 * 37mm
You will get a bulk DIY kit, all components need to be soldered by yourself. The shell is acrylic material, fixed with screws. Provide installation instructions.