This module has power-down stored function and can store 10 groups preset value. And it also has the function of extracting quickly two groups stored value.
Compared with the traditional analog power supply, it is more convenient to quickly extract the voltage or current required. LCD display on the module has the function digital voltmeter and ammeter.
The constant voltage and constant current programmable control power supply module put the collection of analog integration and digital control functions in one. Its adjustable output voltage range is 0-50.00V, step by 0.01V. Its adjustable output current range is 0-15.00A, step by 0.01A. This module has power-down stored function and can store 10 groups preset value. And it also has the function of extracting quickly two groups stored value. Compared with the traditional analog power supply, it is more convenient to quickly extract the voltage or current required. LCD display on the module has the function digital voltmeter and ammeter. You can view the preset voltage, input voltage, output voltage, the preset current, output current, output power, etc. on the output state remind area, you can see that output opens or not, the state of constant voltage and constant current, output is normal or not, the key is locked or not, and the current data groups that is being used. On the setting data interface, you can adjust over-voltage value, over-current value, over-power value, data set and LCD brightness. This module has many advantages, small size, advanced function, good visual effect, high durability, high-precision, being used independently, being inset into the device and been widely applied.
- Input voltage range: 6.00-60.00V Output voltage range: 0V-50.00V
- Output current: 0-15.00A Output power range: 0-750W
- Product Weight: about 222g Display module size: 79*43*41(mm) (L*W*H)
- Open size: 71mm*39mm Power module size: 93*71*41(mm) (L*W*H)
- Length of connecting line: 200mm Fixed hole center distance: 86mm, 64mm
- Output voltage resolution: 0.01V Output current resolution: 0.01A
- Output Voltage accuracy: ± (0.5% + 3 digit) Output Current accuracy: ± (0.5% + 5 digits)
NOTE before using :
- Output must be used isolated, not in series or on parallel, otherwise it will be burnt.
- If you connect inductive load (such as motor), the max working current is 1/3 of range. don’t over it.
- Before using, please connect all wire well first, then turn on the input power supply, not turn on the input power supply first, then connect the wire. Otherwise it will cause the fuse and MOS damaged.
- When you get the product in the first time, please don’t use your hands to touch the components, because human static electricity can damage some chips.
- You must make sure that the input voltage is 1.1 times higher than output voltage. Under large current circumstances, pay attention to heat elimination.
- When the current is more than 10A or the temperature is more than 45 °c , the fan will begin to work. when the temperature is more than 65°c, the module will stop working
- If you use AC-DC converter or transformer coil, please add rectifier (rectifier bridge) and filter (more than 4700uf filter capacitor). If input power supply is unstable, please add LC, L is over 47uf, C is over 2200 uf.
Be the first to review “DC-DC Step Down Converter – DPS5015 Programmable Power Supply Buck Voltage Converter With Color LCD Voltmeter”