- Input voltage: DC 4.5 ~ 40V.
- Output voltage: 5V (when the input voltage is between 6.5V ~ 40V).
- Output current: 2A.
- The voltmeter has automatic calibration function.
- With reverse connection protection.
- With overheat protection and short circuit protection.
- With USB power indicator light.
- High efficiency and low ripple.
- Size: 5.7 x 2 x 1cm (L x W x H)
- Car / motorcycle battery voltage monitoring, or other voltage measurements.
- USB Charger for Mobile phone, MP3, Tablet PC or other electronic products.
- The output current capability 5.0V/2A, enough to meet a variety of USB devices, voltage is very stable.
Instructions for use:
Module is connected to power, the voltmeter digital display, if need to charge phone,Tablet PC, MP3 , please press the "Output Enable" button, then the USB power indicator lights, USB output 5.0V; if need to turn off the digital display, please press "low power" button, then enter the low -power standby mode, USB output shutdown.
Voltmeter calibration method:
- When the voltage meter display, press "Output Enable" button 2 seconds then release, voltmeter flashes.
- Touch the "Output Enable" button, the voltage increases one unit, touch the "Low Power" button, reduce one voltage reduction unit(one unit is less than 0.1V )
- After the voltage adjustment is completed, please press the "Output Enable" button for 2 seconds then release, exit voltage calibration mode. if power off, parameter setting will automatically save.
this module defaults to D+,D- shorted, compatible with most of the cell phone charging, if need to install identification resistor, such as IPhone please cut off the red line position
USB identification resistor circuit diagram as follows: