DC/AC 12V to 110V 220V AC Converter 100W Inverter Boost Board Transformer Power
- Power: 100W
- Input: DC12V
- Output: 0-110-220V
- Static no-load current: about 0.1A
- Output frequency waveform: around 15KHZ high-frequency square wave
- Protection: With power supply reverse protection.
- Size: length 6.6 cm * width 5.3 cm * height 2.8 cm
- This board is a high-frequency square wave AC output, so the general inductive appliances can not bring! ! Such as: motor, electric fan, coil transformer, etc.
Another: simple resistance and resistance step-down small appliances, cheap resistance to resist buck LED lamps, etc. may not be used
- Load electronic products (such as: energy-saving lamps, LED lights, mobile phone chargers, DVD set-top boxes, etc.) It is recommended to unplug the high-frequency rectification shorts on the board or low-voltage gears such as: 110V
- When using, it is necessary to consider that the power supply should not be continuously in full load for a long time. For continuous long-term working conditions, it is recommended to operate the switching power supply at 80% efficiency. Leave room for use to ensure that the power supply can work for a long time, otherwise, it will cause early failure.
- The power supply can’t be reversed. The other power supply and power line should have enough current.
- Because there is no protection output, do not overload or short circuit.
- Output high-frequency square wave AC voltage Many general multimeters can’t measure or show low or high (is incorrect, not actual voltage) (can be rectified and tested with DC file)