This is SmartDriveDuo-30, with the ease of accepting the RC (Radio Control) signal to drive two DC brushed motors in independent or mix mode, it is perfect for combat robots. Not to forget it supports up to 80Amps of peak current (1 second) and 30Amps continuous current at each channel, best for medium power motor.
And with that, it is smart enough to accept the control signal from:
- RC (Radio Control)
- PWM of microcontroller
- Analog voltage of Potentiometer/Variable Resistor/Joystick
- UART data of microcontroller
The operation mode is determined by the configuration on DIP switch, please do refer the User’s Manual for detailed settings. Not to forget, to make it RC receiver friendly, we have added 2x3header pin, with just 2 x RC extension cable(which is included), the wiring is done, it takes only 2 minutes! And by default, MDDS30 is configured in RC controller, Mixed control mode, even easier!
- Bi-directional control for dual brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage from 7V to 35VDC.
- Maximum current up to 80A peak (1 second), 30A continuous, each channel.
- On board MOSFETs are switched at 18 kHz for quiet operation.
- Regenerative Braking.
- On board Error LEDs to indicate: (each channel)
- Input Error (Blinks 2 times)
- Under Voltage Warning (Blinks 3 times)
- Over Voltage Protection (Blinks 4 times)
- Over Temperature Protection (Blinks 5 times)
- Thermal protection.
- Current limit protection.
- Multiple input modes:
- RC (Radio Control)
- Analog voltage from potentiometer/variable resistor/joystick
- PWM and DIR (sign-magnitude and locked-antiphase) from microcontroller
- Serial Simplified or Serial Packetized from microcontroller
- GROVE compatible connectors for control input.
- RC (Radio Control) friendly connectors.
- On board push buttons for fast test and manual operation.
- On board LED indicators for Error, RUN, Over-current, motor output, for each channel.
- NO POLARITY PROTECTION FOR V MOTOR.
- Dimension: 81.28mm(W) x 101.60mm (L) x 42mm (H)
- DC motor driver
- 4WD high-power mobile robot platform
- Combat robots
- Electric fans