Carbon dioxide sensor (CO2 sensor) for monitoring air quality
The carbon dioxide transmitter (CO2 sensor) response is rapid and sensitive with infrared verification technology for CO2 concentration measurement. This carbon dioxide sensor with reliable NDIR technology innovation and excellent quality control, adopts an ABS waterproof shell. It can not only filter the humidity in the environment but also ensure the normal circulation of gas. In severe weather such as dust, rain and snow, the device can also work normally.
- Power supply 10 ~ 30V DC
- Average current <85mA
- CO2 Measurement range 0 ~ 2000ppm
- Accuracy of CO2 ± (40ppm + 3% F.S) (25 ℃)
- Temperature measurement range -40 ℃ ~ 80 ℃
- Temperature accuracy ± 0.5 ℃
- Humidity measurement range 0 ~ 100%
- RH Humidity accuracy ± 3% RH
- Stability <2% F.S.
- Nonlinearity <1% F.S.
- Data Update Time 2s
- Warm-up time 2min (available), 10min (maximum precision)
- Temperature effects com with temperature Compensation
- Output signal 485
Wide Range of Application: Great for agricultural planting, greenhouse, production warehouse, raw material processing, home interior, like living room bathroom, classroom, office, and any closed places. It can be put on the desk or hanging on the wall.
Be the first to review “CO2 Sensor RS485 – PR-3002-CO2WS-N01 – 0~2000PPM”