Reflective Optical Sensor with Transistor Output
The CNY70 is a reflective sensor that includes an infrared
emitter and phototransistor in a leaded package which
blocks visible light.
- Package type: leaded
- Detector type: phototransistor
- Dimensions (L x W x H in mm): 7 x 7 x 6
- Peak operating distance: < 0.5 mm
- Operating range within > 20 % relative collector current: 0 mm to 5 mm
- Typical output current under test: IC = 1 mA
- Emitter wavelength: 950 nm
- Daylight blocking filter
Optoelectronic scanning and switching devices i.e., index sensing, coded disk scanning etc. (optoelectronic encoder assemblies).