This RS-232 Shield For Arduino is designed for the Arduino controller,and it can easily convert UART to RS232 interface.
The RS232 shield integrates DB9 connectors (female) that provide connection to various devices with RS232 interface. Also the RS232 shield headers will facilitate your connections and commissioning. It provides the welding areas to make full use of extra space on it, which is highly convenient for prototyping. It provides a run / program mode switch. When switched OFF, you’ll be able to programme the Arduino controller; When switched ON, you can use the shield normally. Gold immersion PCB. Long pins on the back that are compatible with most Arduino controllers such as arduino Uno, arduino Mega, Leonardo.
- Voltage: +5V
- 16 digital IO port (including a I2C interface)
- 6 analog IO port and power
- Operation and programming mode switch
- Transceiver indicating LED
- DB9 connectors (female), RS232 pins
- Weldable area
- Reset switch
- Module size: 55mmx53mm (2.16″x2.08″)