ATmega2560-16AU USB CH340C Embed CH340G ATMEGA2560-16AU Chip with Male Pinheaders for Arduino Mega2560 Board Module (Mini – Mega2560)
- MEGA2560 PRO EMBED Micro USB Adapter Development Board CH340G ATMEGA2560-16AU for Arduino ATmega2560 Expansion Module with Pin
- Embed version of Mega 2560 CH340G/ATmega2560 – compatible with for Arduino Mega 2560 board. Built on the ATmega2560 microcontroller and USB-UART interface chip CH340G.
- The board has compact size 38×54 mm. It is good solution, to make your final project on solder proto-board.
- Board for functionality similar to the for Arduino Mega 2560. It is embedded board, but the same stable, and uses the original chips ATmega2560 (16 MHz).
- The board used the chip CH340G as converter UART-USB. When you work in the frequency 12Mhz, giving a stable result of data exchange (need install drivers to computer).
- Mega PRO (Embed) 2560 CH340G / ATmega2560 – connects to the computer via micro USB cable (used for almost all Android smartphones).
- You can supply power to board through the MicroUSB connector or to power pin headers. The voltage regulator (LDO) can deal with incoming voltage from 6V to 9V (peak 18V) DC. Output current for 5V – about 800mA, for 3.3V – about 800mA (Please note that the higher the input voltage the lower the outgoing current). That will provide a reliable power for most of your initial projects.
Be the first to review “Arduino Mega 2560 Pro Embed CH340G – ATmega2560-16AU Development Board”