Ad7606 Data Acquisition Module 16-Bit ADC 8-Channel Synchronization Sampling Frequency 200Khz
The configuration of the AD7606 is simple, it has no internal registers. The range and oversampling parameters are controlled by external IO.
The sampling rate is controlled by the pulse frequency provided by the MCU or DSP.
- Use the AD7606 high precision 16-bit ADC chip.
- 8 analog inputs. The impedance is 1M ohm. [No negative power supply, no front-end analog op-amp circuit, direct sensor output.
- The input range is plus or minus 5V, plus or minus 10V. The range can be controlled by IO.
- Resolution 16 bits.
- The large sampling frequency is 200Ksps. Supports 8-speed oversampling settings (can effectively reduce jitter)
- Built-in benchmark
- Single 5V power supply
- SPI interface or 16-bit bus interface. The interface IO level can be 5V or 3.3V.
- Size: 40 x 30mm