- Dual trigger design, using a dedicated bidirectional driver IC design
- Strong anti-interference ability, using diode continuous current protection
- The contact part of the relay adopts double-sided thick wiring, which can pass through a large current, safe and reliable
- Using high-quality relays
- Both input and output adopt 5.08mm high-quality wiring terminals, making wiring more convenient and suitable for PLC control
- The input terminal can be set arbitrarily high and low level trigger, the control method is more flexible
- Each relay has a pull-in indicator light, the working status of the relay is clear at a glance
- Each relay output leads to two groups of normally open and normally closed
- With fixing screw holes for easy installation.
- Working voltage: 5V
- Dimensions: 133 x 55 x 19 mm
The product wiring is as follows:
- VCC: input power supply terminal
- GND: Input power terminal ground terminal
- CTR1-CTR8 is the signal input trigger terminal, which is valid in any mode (just set by jumper)
- Use of the remote control: only the numeric keys work, the 1-8 keys correspond to the corresponding 1-8 channels of the relay. When pressed once, the relay works, and when pressed again, the relay turns off. When the 0 button is pressed, all work is performed, and when the 9 button is pressed, all are disconnected.