Li-Ion 14.8V 4S Charge/Discharge Protection Circuit
- Over-discharge Voltage Range: 2.3-3.0v ± 0.05v
- Charging Voltage Range: 4.25-4.35v ± 0.05v
- Size: 67 x 16 x 1.0mm
- Maximum Operating Current: 4-5A
- Maximum Instantaneous Current: 6-7A
- Static Current: less than 6uA
- Working Temperature: -40 to+50℃
- Storage Conditions: -40 to+80℃
- Effective Life: more than 30,000 hours
- Internal Resistance: less than 45mΩ
- Short Circuit Protection: protect, restore need to be recharged
- Strictly according to the diagram wiring: 0V(B-) 3.7V(B1) 7.4V(B2) 11.1V(B3) 14.8(B+), Do not deliberately short circuit.
- After the wire is connected, it needs to charge the batteries first, then have output.
- When the battery is connected in series with 3 groups, please ensure that the voltage of each battery is the same. If not the same, please fill in each set of batteries and then use them.
- Do not mix the good battery and the battery.
- It will be better the capacity of the battery internal resistance is closer.