This is a 4x 18650 Lithium Battery Shield V8 V9 Mobile Power Expansion Board Module 5V/3A 3V/1A Micro USB for Arduino ESP32 ESP8266. This mobile power supply has a built-in lithium battery protection IC, which has overcurrent, overvoltage, Undervoltage protection, and the module is a portable mobile power supply that supports 3V/1A and 5V/3A two voltage outputs.
Installation of the battery must be determined positive and negative, the board has been clearly marked positive and negative Or Installation errors will burn out the module. The battery voltage works normally from 3.2V to 4.2V. 5V voltage output rated current is 3A, maximum support 3.6A current, the output of current depends on the quality of the 18650 battery.
- Supports 3V 1A voltage outputs.
- Supports 5V 3A voltage outputs.
- Micro USB charging current is 600mA-800mA.
- Supports up to two 18650 batteries. It is recommended to use two 18650 batteries, which can be longer.
- Output Voltage(V): 3V/5V
- Output Port Type: USB or Expansion
- Input Port: MicroUSB
- Conversion Efficiency(%): 95 %
- Length (mm): 100
- Width (mm): 90
- Height (mm): 20
- Weight (gm): 71
Special attention: the installation of the battery must be determined positive and negative, the board has been clearly marked positive and negative! Installation errors will burn out the module!