Auto Bed Leveling Sensor with Auto Leveling Feature 3D Touch for 3D Printer
- 3D touch can be easily applied because of its small size and simple structure. Gathering information and firmware settings will be an easy task, because the 3d touch works as usual, the automatic bed leveling sensor.
- Intelligence: self test: push the nail operation two times when the power is on.
- High precision: the standard deviation of repeatability 3dtouch is about 0.005mm, and the accuracy is high.
- The stationary state, while the pin pulled out or retracted, no current flow solenoid valve, the standby current of the equipment is lower than the average current of 15mA, and in the work state, pin suddenly moves about 100ms the equipment back in less than 300mA. Low power consumption even further reduces Joule heating to prevent heat problems.
- Optimized structure: larger volume.
- 3DTouch is an auto leveling sensor for 3D Printers that can precisely measure the tilt of your print surface.
- 3DTouch features simple, smart and precise. It could work with nearly any kind of bed materials, such as glasses, woods, metals and so on.
Some 3D printer motherboard has insufficient of 5V power supply, it may need external 5V power supply, which is difficult to probe launch, or the action logic circuit protection master restart.
If encountered, it is generally recommended to use the DC-DC buck module to take power from the main power supply.
- +5V and GND do not reverse long time reversed, there may be burned and damaged (wiring: 3d-touch wiring 3Pin: Black (- GND), Red (+ 5V) blue (control signal) 2PIN: Black (-, GND) yellow (Zmin)
- When installing, please keep away from strong magnetic, motor and fan, and other magnetic components.
- Accidental impact of probe aluminum rods may damage or affect detection accuracy.
- Adjusting or reassembling the probe’s tightening screws requires threading glue.
- Avoid shell deformation when installing probes.
- Pulling aluminum rods will damage or affect the detection accuracy.