This 3.3V VCC Adapter Board for NRF24L01 Wireless Transceiver Module enables you to use NRF24l01 type transceivers on 5V systems like Arduino.
It regulates the 3.3V input to 1.9~3.6V DC and incorporates bypass capacitors for reliable operation. The NRF24L01 utilizes Enhanced ShockBurst (ESB) protocol to support two-way data packet communication with packet buffering, packet acknowledgment and automatic re-transmission of lost packets.
- It can be used with NRF24L01 wireless module
- Add core nRF24L01 Breakout Adapter with onboard 3.3V Regulator
- Onboard 3.3V voltage regulator accepts your Arduino +5V supply and provides 3.3V for the attached nRF24L01 module
- Allows for easy connection to nRF24L01 modules
- Small power on SMD LED indicator
- On-Board Voltage Regulator:
- Voltage Regulator Input Voltage (connected to VCC): 4.8V to 12V
- Voltage Regulator Input Voltage Max: 15V (we recommend staying below 12V)