12S 40A 50.4V li-ion BMS PCM battery protection board – BMS PCM for electric bike battery cell pack circuit board
- Size: 34 * 53.5 * 3.0mm
- With balance
- With Balance/Signal Cables
- With Temperature switch
- The BMS charge with discharge port is the same
- Detection circuit (over-discharge, over-current, and load short circuit)
Overcharge protection, over-discharge protection function, short circuit protection function, over current protection function, balance.
- Battery assembly notice before BMS installation:
- Each cell must match well before BM installation (Battery internal resistance differences within 5 Milliohm, voltage within 0.03 V, capacity vary within 50 mAh). Lfepo4 cell, voltage between 2.6V~3.5V,Li-ion cell, voltage between 3~4V.
- If the cells are full charged, please discharge them to the standard voltage range. Cell first parallel then series.
- Connection instruction of BMS wires:
- Connect B- big short wire to battery general negative end( B-and Discharge port with multi-holes, you can use one large wire to connect one hole or several middle wires to connect each hole.)
- Connect signal/Balance wires: remove the balance wires from BMS before you assembly. Start from B1, first wire connect to first cell positive,the second balance B2 wire connect to the second cell positive, B3 connects to third cell positive, balance wires soldering should be according to the order of B1,B2,B3….B12
- Make sure all of the wires are correct before you plug the connector into BMS: use multimeter to test each neighboring series voltage, if not, the BMS will burn.( Li-ion voltage less then 4V, Lifepo4 voltage less than 3.5V)
- Test the battery general negative voltage between battery general positive whether equal the total voltage.
- Plug the balance wires to BMS(plug low bit to high bit), Connect Charge /Discharge large wires to “ P-” Connect red big wire to battery general positive end. Test the discharge total voltage again.