All Products, Microcontrollers Kits, RAM Training Board
Atmel AVR USB Development System Eta32mini
Eta32mini kit is an AVR development board designed particularly for students, beginners and recent graduated ngineers to provide easy developing of AVR microcontroller projects. Eta32mini supports ATMEGA32 microcontroller chip. Eta32mini kit provides the most common primary devices and circuits, such as LCD, KEYPAD, serial interface, and more. Thus, it saves most of the wasted time and efforts in hardware design and test, hence, a developer can focus his efforts on firmware development. All I/O pins are brought out via pin header for direct port accessing.
Eta32mini kit comes preprogrammed with UART bootloader, which eliminates the need for external programmer (programming using Eta32mini IDE from FARES PCB Co). However, kit can be programmed using Arduino IDE (another bootloader). Also standard 6 pin header socket is included (ICSP) for external programmers.
Eta32mini key features:
- Power supply unit.
- ATMEGA32 Microcontroller with reset switch and crystal oscillator.
- 4X4 matrix keypad.
- Output unit involves three output LEDs, two output relays and one output buzzer.
- Multiplexed two digits 7 segments display.
- 2X16 LCD display.
- Variable analog input using high precise multi-turn resistor.
- Virtual COM port via USB.
- Standard 6 pin header socket ICSP for external programmers.
- All microcontroller I/O pins are brought out via pin header.